Home Sweet Home

Get to know your room

General Warnings

Always turn off the machines after use. 

Unplug the toaster, coffee machine, microwave before cleaning. 

Be careful not to touch items when they are hot or heating. 

Do not leave flammable objects on top of the stove. 

Do not place metal or non microwavable materials into the microwave. 

Be careful when heating or boiling water in the kettle, coffee machine or on the stove as you may get burned. 

Place only water inside the kettle and coffee machine.

Improper handling of electrical equipment may be dangerous and lethal – always take care. 

Incase of fire please utilise the fire extinguishers located on each floor, do not attempt to put out grease or oil fires with water.

Enjoy your stay 🙂

Seraphinite AcceleratorOptimized by Seraphinite Accelerator
Turns on site high speed to be attractive for people and search engines.